Maxxum 4 is a comprehensive iron-free multivitamin with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and flavonoids to scavenge for free radicals. It is designed to give you everything a traditional multivitamin might but with added alpha-carotene, lutein, lycopene, and citrus bioflavonoids for cellular support.
- Carotenoids have antioxidant activity, but some are deposited preferentially into specific body tissues, as in the affinity of lutein for the retina
- Lycopene helps on a cellular level to promote optimum immune function.
- Alpha-carotene and cryptoxanthin help protect the lungs.
- Antioxidant offer UV ray protection to keep skin looking young and prevent skin cancer or melanoma.
- Citrus bioflavonoids enhance the absorption of vitamin C which boosts the immune system.
Price: $33.48 / 180 Capusles /
How to take: Six capsules daily for adults with meals or as directed by a physician
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (natural beta-carotene) 20,000 IU / 400%
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000mg / 1,667%
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 IU / 100%
Vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU / 1,333%
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 120mcg / 150%
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 50mg / 3,333%
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50mg / 2,941%
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 100mg / 500%
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 100mg / 5,000%
Folic Acid 800mcg / 200%
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 450mcg / 7,500%
Biotin (d-biotin) 400mcg / 133%
Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 300mg / 3,000%
Calcium (citrate/malate 2:1) 300mg / 30%
Iodine (potassium iodide) [kelp source] 75mcg / 50%
Magnesium (aspartate) 300mg / 75%
Zinc (amino acid chelate) 15mg / 100%
Selenium (L-selenomethionine)* 200mcg / 286%
Copper (amino acid chelate) 1.5mg / 75%
Manganese (amino acid chelate) 5mg / 250%
Chromium (polynicotinate)* 200mcg / 167%
Molybdenum (amino acid chelate) 50mcg / 67%
Alpha-carotene 4,750 IU / **
Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 200mg / **
Choline (bitartrate) 50mg / **
Lutein 5mg / **
Lycopene 5mg / **
Boron (Citrate) 1mg / **
Zeaxanthin 246mcg / **
Cryptoxanthin 8mcg / **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
- All natural, vegetarian ingredients for easy digestion and absorption
- Supports healthy cells and lungs
- B vitamins for improved energy
- Added flavonoids and antioxidants
- Lycopene for cellular support
- You need to take 6 daily
- Minerals can have negative side effects
Mineral Side Effects Include:
constipation, teeth discoloration, eye irritation, bloating stomachs and even fevers. Overdosing on this multivitamin can be fatal and cause high fevers. Liver and kidney damage can ensue.
Do NOT take if you are pregnant or lactating
Do NOT take without a doctor’s permission
Does It Actually Work?
Yes, we can safely conclude that Maxxum 4 is a verified and real multivitamin that is worth a try. Be sure to talk to your doctor about your nutritional health before hand.