When we hear the word aphrodisiac, we normally think of it as something that makes us want to have sex. In fact, aphrodisiacs increase sexual desire by evoking or stimulating sexual excitement. Experts say that aphrodisiacs should be…Read more
- Health 8 Astonishing Health Benefits of Singing
- Supplement Reviews Is Banana Boat Aloe Gel Safe?
- Supplement Reviews Joint Juice – Should you invest your time, effort and money?
- Fitness Looking for a New Workout Routine? Why You Should Try Calisthenics
- Health 5 Activities to do When You’re Trying to Stay Sober
Ads for tobacco products usually come with a disclaimer about how smoking can lead to your death. Tobacco products should also include a warning that smoking can also cause the death of your sex life and destroy your fertility….Read more
Though thrust into the spotlight through books and movies, rough sex is not a new phenomenon. There are many manifestations of rough sex. On the milder end, there is biting your partner, picking your partner up and flinging them over…Read more
Erectile dysfunction (also known as ED or impotence) is marked by the inability to get and maintain an adequate erection. If it is an ongoing issue, then it can negatively impact your psychological health. It can also be a sign…Read more
Moving in together can be a great test run. Thinking about it too early on in a relationship can make you want to scream inside though. The loss of freedom, sharing your stuff, sharing a bathroom — cohabitation can be…Read more